Our Consultants at Trade Hire supply candidates to many clients in the construction industry around Ireland. Below you will see a list of jobs we are currently recruiting for. Our jobs list is regularly updated.
If you find a construction industry job that suits you, please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information or discuss any further details.
Window Fitter required for long term work based in Dublin 2 starting on Monday 28th June.
5 months work on this site and then other contracts to follow.
Must have own tools and Safepass.
Labourer required for work based in Dublin 5 starting on Thursday 24th June.
Must have previous labouring experience and Safepass.
Machine Drivers required for work based in South Dublin.
Long term work on site, years’ work available.
Must have Safepass and relevant tickets.
• Supervision of the construction on site.
• Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
• Implement all H&S policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
• Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials.
• Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
• Ability to motivate Labourer’s and sub-contractors and provide clear leadership and direction to the site team.
• Background in Grounds Work
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Des on 087 3326249.
Carpenters required for work based in Dublin. Various sites available with long term work.
1st Fix, 2nd Fix, Roofing and Shuttering work available.
Skilled Labourers required for work starting on Monday 28th June.
Must have Safepass and be willing to learn.